Hello! Today I’m sharing a card I made last November in Salt Lake City during the OnStage convention. It uses lots of new product from the Occasions Catalog and it’s all from the Petal Passion Suite (towards the end of the post you’ll find the link to my Stampin’ Up! online store for all of these products):
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper – All of the sheets are black and white. You can leave them as is or color them.
- Petal Palette Stamp Set – 15 different stamps
- Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon – This is very similar to the organza ribbon we used to carry that has since retired and it was my all time favorite ribbon. Just like the retired one, this new ribbon can be spritzed any color you want and it ties into a bow beautifully.
- Petal Passion Embellishments – metal embellishments in a flower (with a pearl center) and a leaf.
The Petal Passion Suite also comes with a bundle that includes the Petal Palette Stamp Set and the Petals & More Thinlits Dies. I didn’t use the dies on today’s project but I did include the bundles in the product list below because you’ll save 10% if you purchase the two products as a bundle.
- Petal Passion Designer Series: 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ 3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Calypso Coral: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Scored at 4-1/4″
- Smoky Slate: 3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White: scrap for circle punch
If you have any questions about today’s card, don’t hesitate to ask! I love hearing from you and anyone who leaves a comment or question in the month of January will have their name entered in a draw to win some Stampin’ Up! goodies from me!
We’ve had several rainy days here in California and I love it! Hoping today is more of the same! Have a great day!
Tracy’s Quick Links
To place an order click here.
View the Occasions Catalog here.
View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog here.
Check out the Clearance Rack here!
Sign up for my newsletter here.
Join Paper Pumpkin here
To join Stampin’ Up!, click here.