When I saw these cute little mini pinecones in the Holiday Catalog, I just knew I had to get them. I had no idea how I’d use them but knew I was going to order them as soon as possible. Do you see one of them nestled among the larger pine cones? Cute, isn’t it???
My inspiration for this card came from Tamara Grenier, an Australian Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I thought her card was gorgeous. I made a few minor changes to my version.
- I ran my 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ of Whisper White through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and glued it to a 3″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Copper Foil.
- Using the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (you can see all of the pieces in the set below), I cut out two pinecones and the larger bow in the set with the Copper Foil.
- I cut three pine needles using Whisper White.
- I adhered the pine needles onto the card using our multipurpose liquid glue.
- I also used multipurpose glue to adhered the pine cones and bow together.
- I looped the mini pinecone through the Baker’s Twine and then tied my bow and attached it with a glue dot.
- My sentiment was stamped with Memento Ink. I used the stamp set Embellished Ornaments.
There’s a stamp set that coordinates with the Pretty Pines Thinlits called Christmas Pines (see below). It is on sale until November 30th. It’s normally $35.00 but on sale it’s $26.25.
All of the products I used to make my card are listed below!
The Online Extravaganza is still going on! Click here to see all of the products on sale!!