It’s officially fall and I gotta tell you, I’m really looking forward to sweater weather and today’s card really gives me the feeling that fall is here! The inspiration for my card came from fellow demo, Lisa Pretto. When I saw her card, I fell in love with the simplicity and beauty of it. I made one small change to my card but I have to credit Lisa for the design.
As you can see, it’s a pretty straightforward card but guess what? I didn’t stamp the pumpkins but instead cut them out of one of the sheets of paper in the Painted Autumn DSP. Because of their size, they are very easy to cut out.
- The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cut at 11″ x 4-1/4″ and scored at 5-1/2″.
- The top layer is a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White. It’s been embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder
- The sentiment is stamped in Soft Sky and comes from the stamp set Gourd Goodness. It was cut out with a 2″ Circle Punch.
- The pumpkins were cut from one of the sheets in the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper pack using Paper Snips.
- Before attaching the top layer to the card front, Linen Thread was wrapped around the embossed layer several times and tied in a bow. It was attached to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To place an order, click on any of these products and you’ll be taken to my Stamping’ Up! online store.
Thank you for stopping by today! I love hearing from you and it truly always brightens my day!