Today’s the day and I’m so excited that we can start preordering the Stamparatus!!!
Starting today at 2:00 pm Mountain Time you’ll be able to reserve your very own Stamparatus! We’ll be using a brand new system for the preorder and I realize it’s a bit confusing. After reading all of the information over and over, I’ve pulled out the most important things to know.
1. The preorder begins today at 2:00 PM Mountain Time and will end on November 30 BUT reservation quantities are while supplies last! If you can’t order one before the quantities are gone, a new reservation window will open on December 5th.
2. Normally you would order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store but for this preorder, you’ll go to a special Stamparatus page where you’ll click the the RESERVE link and it will take you to a reservation page.
3. This is what you’ll see when you click the RESERVE button:
4. Once you reserve the Stamparatus, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Your credit card will NOT be charged at this time.
5. When the Stamparatus arrives in the warehouse (expected time is February for the first ordering window), you’ll receive an email that it’s time to close your order. You’ll be able to add other items to your order and take advantage of any ongoing promotions such as Sale-a-bration (free products!!!). You’ll also be able to add my current HOST CODE so you can receive a gift from me! Then, you’ll close your online order just as you normally would. At that time, your credit card will be charged.
6. I am assuming that to place your preorder, you’ll go to my online store where you’ll see a special Stamparatus link which will direct you to the Stamparatus Reservation Page. Today at 2:00 pm Mountain Time CLICK HERE to head over to my online store!
More Stamparatus Information
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me!! Personally, I can’t wait to get my hands on this wonderful new tool. I’ll be ordering mine right along with you later today!!