Ready for a sneak peek of a few new products in the Occasions Catalog? On January 3, 2018, the Occasions Catalog goes LIVE and Sale-a-bration begins (free product)!!! If you’ve ordered from me recently, your catalogs are on their way. If you haven’t ordered and don’t already have a demo, I’d be happy to send both new catalogs to you. Just email me with your name and address and I’ll get them off to you!
Here’s what’s new on my card:
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper – handprinted watercolor designs in shades of black and white
- A Good Day Stamp Set (it coordinates with TWO new scallop punches)
- 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (Yippeee, I love punches and am so happy we have two new ones)
- Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon (this ribbon is absolutely gorgeous)
- Tutti Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (yes, adhesive on the back!)
- Today’s card uses our Notecards and Envelopes which are smaller than a regular sized card. The cards measure 5″ x 3-1/2″ and each package contains 20 cards & envelopes.
- I wrapped the Berry Burst Metallic Ribbon around a piece of Whisper White measuring 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ and adhered it to the back with Fast Fuse.
- The Whisper White panel is attached to the notecard with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I colored in the flowers and leaves with Stampin’ Blends.
- The sentiment was cut out with the 1-3/8″ “soon to be released” Scallop punch which coordinates perfectly with the Berry Burst scallop underneath it which was cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits.
I hope you enjoyed seeing a few sneak peeks! Have a wonderful day!
I can’t yet link the new products to my store until they go live on the 3rd, but in the Product List below, I’ve included what’s available now! Click on any of the images below and you’ll head over to my Stampin’ Up! online store.