The Stamparatus is one popular tool! During the first Stamparatus reservation window in November, the maximum number of reservations was reached in just 15 minutes! Wow!! Because so many people rushed to get in line to reserve one, Stampin’ Up! has made some adjustments to the reservation process and I couldn’t be happier with those changes.
The second reservation window opens TODAY, as previously announced, at 2:00 pm Mountain Time and will remain open until December 30; however, during this reservation period they will take as many orders as they receive and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open! Yay!!!
- Beginning March 19, they will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in the warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because there will not be a maximum number of reservations for the second window, a third window will not be offered. This is your last chance to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
This process just RESERVES a Stamparatus. Although you need to enter your credit card information to reserve one, you are not being charged. Once the Stamparatus arrives in the warehouse, you will receive an email to close the order so that you can verify your credit card number and shipping address. Only then will you be charged.
- First, create a Stampin’ Up! online store account.
- Once the reservation window is open, beginning at 2:00 pm Mountain Time December 5 until the 30th, go here, and scroll down to The Stamparatus Is Here!
- Click Reserve Yours Now and you will be taken to the reservation page where you’ll first need to sign into your online account.
- Follow the steps below to reserve your Stamparatus.
Stamparatus Q & A
If you have ANY questions, please let me know!!!