The NEW Stampin’ Blends are available to order!!! These alcohol-based pens make you look like a coloring pro, honest! They bring coloring to a whole new level!
These dual-tip alcohol markers come in 12 beautiful Stampin’ Up! colors, each with a light and dark shade.! You have several options for purchasing these awesome pens:
- Individually $4.50
- Combo Pack (Light & Dark marker) $9.00
- Entire Collection – includes all 12 colors plus Ivory, Bronze and a Color Lifter $121.50
If you choose the “I Want Them All” option and purchase the entire collection, you might consider adding $28.50 to your order. You’ll hit the sweet spot of $150 and will earn $15.00 in Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! which means free product! Click here to place your order!
Tracy’s Stampin’ Blends Special
The release of these pens is so exciting and I want to add to that excitement! With a minimum order of $50, you’ll receive a FREE COMBO PACK of Stampin’ Blends from me. Here’s all the important details:
- Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store between November 1-10 using the host code 3B3Z93NS. If you aren’t sure how to enter a host code when placing your online order, you can read about the host code here.
- Once I receive verification of your order, I’ll email you to find out which combo pack of Stampin’ Blends you’d like to receive. If I don’t hear back from you by midnight on the 10th, I reserve the right to choose a color for you so that I can place all of the orders in a timely manner.
- On the 10th, I will close the host code and order the pens. Once I receive the pens, I will send yours out to you! (Due to the Cash & Carry Stampin’ Up! policy, I cannot order these pens ahead of time).
- This offer is only good through me, Tracy Bradley. You will not receive your free combo pack of Stampin’ Blends in your order from Stampin’ Up!, but from me, once I receive them.
- Your combo pack of pens will ship on or before November 20th.
- In the unforeseen event that the pens go on backorder before November 10th, there will be a delay in shipping your pens to you.
- If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code as you will earn Host Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! with any order over $150. You will still earn your FREE Combo Pack of Stampin’ Blends from me.
- If you have any questions, please contact me!
- Click here to download the Stampin’ Blends brochure.
- This offer is only valid November 1st – November 10, 2017.
Click here to place your order!
There are several NEW products available today, while supplies last!
Color Me Happy Project Kit
Color Me Happy Bundle
Click here to see Color Me Happy Stamp Set
Click here to see Color Me Happy Project Kit
Click here to see Color Me Happy Bundle (available in clear & wood mount)
Today’s card was made using the stamp set Birthday Blooms and Stampin’ Blends (Light & Dark Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight). I didn’t worry about blending and just colored!
It’s important when coloring to place something under your paper to protect your writing surface. The color does soak through the paper and it’s normal! I use several pieces of our grid paper underneath my paper.
If you have any questions about Stampin’ Blends, don’t hesitate to contact me! If you’d like to place an order (be sure to use the host code 3B3Z93NS so that I can send you a free package of Stampin’ Blends) click here!