Thank you so much for all the words of comfort and condolences after the passing of my mom. I read every single email and blog comment and each one was very much appreciated. Words of comfort do make a difference and I thank you. We laid my mom to rest this past Monday and she is now reunited with my dad who passed away 14 years ago.
As you know, we launched a new Annual Catalog on May 2nd with lots of new products. I was able to sit down a few days ago and make a card using the stamp set, Circle Sayings, Bright and Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, and some of our new pretty colors, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Copper Clay and Berry Burst.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. I embossed a piece of Bubble Bath cardstock (I love this shade of pink) using one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.
I stamped the cupcake onto Basic White cardstock using Memento Ink and then colored it using these Stampin’ Blends: Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath and Copper Clay. I cut the cupcake out using Paper Snips. If you don’t want to fussy cut the cupcake, you can stamp it directly on the larger Basic White square mentioned below. I had a different idea when making the card that I didn’t do and that’s why I cut it out.
I then cut a strip of Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper along with two squares using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I cut another larger square out of Basic White cardstock. I adhered the strip towards the bottom of the embossed cardstock and then adhered this layer to the card base.
I adhered the cupcake to the Basic White square. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the cupcake square only. I adhered the Designer Series Paper squares to the card first, at an angle, and then added the cupcake square.
I stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst ink onto Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Circle Sayings, and then cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the Designer Series Paper strip. To complete my card, I added five Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Circle Sayings Bundle (#161355) includes the Circle Sayings stamp set and 2-3/8″ Circle Punch. You save 10% when you purchase a bundle!
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Bubble Bath cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (cupcake): approx. 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (square): approx. 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (squares): (2) approx. 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (strip): 5 1/4″ x 1/2″
May Paper Pumpkin
The Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (#161474) from the 2023–2024 Annual Catalog! You can use the stamps and paper from both the suite and kit to create cards!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with floral designs and friendly, hospitality-themed sentiments.
- A Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot and beautiful embellishments
- Lovely floral details and precut vases
- Add on Welcome Inn Dies available while supplies last (see below)
Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Don’t forget! This kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (#161474).
Thank you for stopping by today!