Today’s card was created using Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper, Fragrant Flowers Dies and the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder. Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper can be earned FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration!
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. Then I cut a strip of Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the front of the card. I cut a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock, placed it inside the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder and ran it through my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I then adhered it to the bottom of the card base.
I used the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut a scalloped rectangle out of Basic White cardstock. Then I used the Fragrant Flowers Dies to cut the flowers out on one of the patterns in the Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper. I love when we can use the dies to cut a shape out of our paper! I adhered the flowers to the scalloped rectangle and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the rectangle and placed it on the front of my card.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink onto Basic White cardstock using the Limited Edition stamp set. I cut it out using the All That Dies. I added adhesive just to the part of the sentiment that would be “sitting” on the scalloped rectangle. To complete my card I added three (two small and one large) Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
Bundle Alert: The Fragrant Flowers Bundle includes the Fragrant Flowers Dies and the Fragrant Flowers stamp set. You always save 10% when you purchase a bundle rather than buying the products individually. You can purchase this bundle in either cling or photopolymer.
Bundle Alert: The He’s All That Bundle includes the All That Dies and the He’s All That Stamp set.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper: use the Fragrant Flowers dies to cut out the flowers
- Fresh Freesia cardstock: 3″ x 2″
- Basic White cardstock (rectangle): approx. 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2″ x 1-1/2″
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 purchase
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 purchase
Starter Kit Special
The Starter Kit is for anyone that loves Stampin’ Up! product! It’s just like having a discount card at your favorite store because once you purchase the Starter Kit, you’ll receive a discount on all your crafting supplies! This is the BEST Starter Kit promotion I’ve seen in years!
Click here for more information about the Starter Kit
Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit
- This kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
- This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556).
Order must be placed by February 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order!
An add On for the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit is the Sunshine & Smiles Dies. Must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase the dies. Click here for more information about the Sunshine & Smiles Dies.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!