I started with a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock for the base of my card. Then I added a layer of Basic White cardstock that I embossed using the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder. I used the Layering Circles Dies to cut a circle out of Basic White cardstock and a larger, scalloped circle out of Sweet Sorbet cardstock. I adhered the two layers together, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the card front.
Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento Ink. The stamp I used is one large stamp but when you cut it out with the Autumn Bouquet Dies, it cuts it into four different pieces so it isn’t necessary to color the entire stamped image for this card.
I colored the flowers and leaves using Stampin’ Blends: Sweet Sorbet (Light and Dark), Granny Apple Green (Light and Dark) and Daffodil Delight (Dark). After cutting it out, I adhered it to the Basic White circle and then added three 2022-2024 Matte Decorative Dots.
I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White cardstock using Sweet Sorbet ink and the stamp set, Fond of Autumn. I cut it out using the Autumn Bouquet Dies, added Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and then adhered it to my card.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Sweet Sorbet cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″ OR 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/2″ – the only difference is how your card will open
- Sweet Sorbet cardstock (scalloped circle): approx. 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (flowers and leaves): approx. 4-1/2″ x 3″
- Basic White cardstock (embossed layer and inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (circle): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 4-1/2″ x 1-1/4″
September – October Card Kits
Use the host code RABT3URM when placing your order at my Stampin’ Up! online store and you’ll receive my September – October PDF Tutorial with directions to make a featured card and fourteen more ideas using the same layout but with a variety of different colors of cardstock, embossing folders and Designer Series Paper.
All orders using the host code will receive the ten page PDF Tutorial.
If your order is $50 or more, you’ll receive:
- The ten page PDF Tutorial
- At least six card kits* mailed to you via snail mail
- At least one Bradley Point (earn points and redeem them for free product)
- A thank you card you can send to someone!
*A card kit includes all the cardstock and Designer Series Paper you’ll need to complete a card. I’ve cut, scored, die cut and embossed all the pieces for you! You’ll just need to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive. You can use the stamp set I used to create the cards (Soft Seedlings) or use what you already own.
- $50.00 – $99.99 = 6 card kits
- $100 – $149.99 = 7 card kits
- $150 or more = 8 card kits
If your order is $150 or more, do NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! You will automatically receive 8 card kits from me.
I’m loving the Weekly Deals this month!
These are the Weekly Deals for September 15th – 21st. If a product becomes unavailable, it will no longer be on sale.
Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- Ho Ho Ho Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Die-cut labels
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes
- Vanilla epoxy dots
- Adhesive dots
- Mini Dimensionals
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm). Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
Order must be placed by October 10, 2022
Click here to order Paper Pumpkin.
You can unsubscribe at any time or skip a kit.
Click the image above to find out about the free event Stampin’ Up! is hosting on World Card Making Day.
You’ll also be able to register so you don’t miss out on any announcements.
Thanks for stopping by today!