Today’s card uses the beautiful Petal Passion Designer Series Paper and the stamp set, Fruit Basket. It was inspired by a card sketch from my team leader, Dawn Griffith. She gives us a sketch and measurements and then we can create a card exactly like the card sketch or change it up a bit. Sometimes the sketches are really difficult for me but other times, like with this sketch, I can quickly create a card I love.
I did change the measurements up just a bit and you can find them below.
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ Score at 5-1/2″
- 1″ x 4-1/2″
- (4) 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- scrap for scalloped oval
Basic Black: 4″ x 5-1/4″ scrap for scalloped oval
Whisper White: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ scrap for sentiment
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ (4) 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- After gluing Designer Series Paper to each square, add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Attach the Berry Burst scallop to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Banner Triple punch to easily create the two banners.
- Use the Layering Ovals Framelits to create a Berry Burst and Basic Black scalloped oval and the Stitched Shapes Framelits for the sentiment.
- Add several Glitter Enamel Shapes for some extra sparkle!
- Because of the added dimension to the card, if you decide to send it, it will cost more in postage but I think it makes a big difference in the overall look of the card.
All of the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used to create today’s card are listed below. For easy online shopping, click on any of the images and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Use the Host Code when placing your online order of $150 or less to receive an extra surprise in your thank you package (orders over $150 will automatically receive it)! If you aren’t sure how to use the host code, click here, for easy directions!
Have a great day!