Today’s card features Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper, an Online Exclusive (you won’t find this product in a catalog) and it’s on sale this month! I also used the Layering Leaves stamp set, Timeless Arrangements Dies and one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders (another Online Exclusive). The Timeless Arrangements Bundle is available and it includes the Timeless Arrangements stamp set and Timeless Arrangements Dies. You always save 10% when you purchase a bundle.
I started with a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the base of my card. Then I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and placed it inside one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Before adhering it to the card base, I adhered a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock to the front (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List).
I then cut two pieces of Flirty Flamingo cardstock and adhered two pieces of Hello, Irresistible Designer Series to the front of each piece and adhered them to the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Layering Leaves. I cut it out using the Timeless Arrangements Dies, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the front of the card and adhered a piece of Basic White to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock:11″ x 4-1/4″
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock: 4″ x 1″
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock: (2) 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock(sentiment): approx. 2-5/8″ x 1 3/4″
- Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper: (2) 3-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
When you place a $50 or more order, use the host code below to receive a package of Festive Pearls. Please read the promotion details in the graphic below.
Designer Series Paper Sale – Four Days Left!!
Thirteen packages of Designer Series Paper are on sale 15% off for the month of June. The sale ends on June 30th, but shop early to get your favorites!
Shop the Designer Series Paper Sale HERE
Fun In the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness.
- Iridescent Sequin Embellishments.
- 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight.
- Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces.
- Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
This kit is available until July 10, 2023
Click here to order the Fun in the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit
New Kit by Stampin’ Up! – Boho Beach
This month’s kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- Boho Beach photopolymer stamp set
- One Pecan Pie Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pool Party, Wild Wheat
- If a kit appears on the online store and is orderable, it is available at that time.
- If a kit appears on the online store with a label “currently unavailable”, it is currently out of stock but will be restocked and will be available to order again after we have received additional inventory.
- If a kit doesn’t appear on the online store, it is no longer available and will not be restocked.
Order the Boho Beach Kit here!
Starter Kit Special
During the month of June, when you purchase the Starter Kit for $99, you can choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (normally you can choose $125 in product)! The Starter Kit is for anyone who loves Stampin’ Up! product! When you purchase the Starter Kit you automatically become a demonstrator but that doesn’t mean you have to host parties or hold workshops (unless you want to!). You can be your best and only customer, it’s totally up to you! The Starter Kit ships free which means you won’t pay to have it ship to you! You’ll also receive a discount on all the products you purchase! If this sounds like fun, click here for more information!
I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t tell you about this fabulous special. It’s just like having a discount card at one of your favorite stores! There are no downsides to purchasing the Starter Kit. If you join this month, you’ll have until the end of September to reach minimum sales of $300. If you don’t reach it, then you’re simply dropped, no questions asked.
The Starter Kit Special ends on June 30th!
Thank you for stopping by today!