Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Today’s card was created using the stamp set, Simply Fabulous, Regency Park Designer Series Paper and the Something Fancy Dies. The Simply Fabulous stamp set was one I passed by in the Annual Catalog until I saw a card someone made using it and had to have it. I love big, bold sentiments.
This is the same layout I used with yesterday’s card. You can get so many different looks by changing up the paper, sentiments and dies. If you missed yesterday’s card, you can see it here.
I started with Mango Melody cardstock for the base of my card. Then I layered two pieces of Regency Park Designer Series Paper with two pieces of Shaded Spruce cardstock (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List) and adhered both to the card base.
I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and adhered it to the inside of the card.
I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Simply Fabulous, and Shaded Spruce ink. When a stamp is bold, I like to use my Stamparatus. The paper is held in place with powerful magnets and I can keep inking up the stamp until it’s as dark as I’d like.
Next, I cut the sentiment out using the Something Fancy Dies. I cut the same shape, but larger, out of Mango Melody cardstock using these same dies and then layered the two pieces together. On the back, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the right side, on only the part that would be touching the left panel, and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added five Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots to the right panel.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Bundle Alert: The Something Fancy Bundle includes the Something Fancy Dies and Something Fancy Stamp Set. You’ll save 10% when purchasing a bundle rather than purchasing the products separately.
- Mango Melody cardstock: 9″ x 4-1/4″ score at 3-1/2″
- Mango Melody cardstock (piece under sentiment): approx. 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce cardstock: 4″ x 3-1/4″
- Shaded Spruce cardstock: 4″ x 1-3/4″
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4″ x 3″
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3″ x 2″
Shop and earn even more FREE products during Sale-A-Bration. Take a look at the items just added to this incredible promotion by clicking here to download the flyer. Please note: You must use the special product numbers as indicated on the flyer, to receive the second wave of products, FREE!
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 purchase
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 purchase
Newest Kit by Stampin’ Up! – Wreath of Blooms
Starter Kit Special
The best deal of all with Stampin’ Up! is the Starter Kit and it’s okay to purchase the Starter Kit if you just want a discount on all your future Stampin’ Up! products! It’s just like having a discount card at your favorite store because once you purchase the Starter Kit, you’ll receive a discount on all your crafting supplies! This promotion ends on February 28, 2023! Don’t miss out on this great deal!
Click here for more information about the Starter Kit
Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
Order must be placed by March 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a sweet day!