I used the Stampin’ Up! Stitched All Around stamp set from the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog to create today’s card. I actually used several brand new products (all available starting this Friday).
- Stitched All Around stamp set wood #146629 clear #146632
- Love What You Do stamp set #148042
- Garden Impressions 6″ x 6′ Designer Series Paper #146289
- Stitched Labels Framelits #146828
- Mango Melody cardstock #146989
- Mango Melody stamp pad #147093
My card is a surprise because it’s a card within a card!
I used the new Stitched Labels Framelits which coordinate with the Stitched All Around stamp set to create the thank you on the front (purchase the Stitched All Around Bundle which includes the framelits and stamp set and you’ll save 10% – wood bundle #148373 clear bundle #148374). I stamped the thank you image twice – once in Melon Mambo and then again in Mango Melody. I cut just the Mango Melody “thank you”, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and placed it over the thank you in Melon Mambo.
- Mango Melody: 6-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White: 8″ x 5-1/4″ score at 4″ 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Melon Mambo: (2) 3″ x 3-1/2′
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper: 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ (2) 2-3/4″ x 1/2″ 4″ x 3/4″
Supplies Used to Create Today’s Card
The program I use to list all of the Stampin’ Up! products isn’t completely updated yet so I can’t yet list the Stitched All Around stamp set or the Stitched All Around Wood Mount Bundle. If you click on the second image (the bundle), you’ll be able to see the Stitched All Around stamp set.
Want to keep track of all the new goodies you want to purchase? Download my 2018-2019 Annual Catalog Shopping List.