The colors for today’s card was inspired by fellow demonstrator, Susan Campfield. The card isn’t on her blog but I saw it on Instagram. I thought the colors she used were so beautiful together that I wanted to create my own card! I used the stamp set, Limited Edition, one of the Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folders, Stylish Shapes Dies and the Layering Circles Dies.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. Then I layered a piece of Highland Heather cardstock with Fresh Freesia cardstock and adhered it to the front of the card (I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Highland Heather returns and Fresh Freesia is added to the collection). You can find all the measurements I used below the Supply List.
I cut four 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ cardstock squares out of Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather. Then I placed them in one of the Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folders and ran them through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock, adhered the squares to it and then adhered the square to the front of the card. I cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock and ran it through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the same embossing folder. After adhering it to the front of the card, I added three Glossy Dots to the strip.
I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Highland Heather ink and the stamp set, Limited Edition. Next, I cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I cut a scalloped circle out of Fresh Freesia cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies and layered it with the sentiment. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
Here’s another version of the card without the Fresh Freesia scalloped circle.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Highland Heather cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Highland Heather cardstock (strip): 3-3/4″ x 3/4″
- Highland Heather cardstock (square): 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Fresh Freesia cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Fresh Freesia cardstock (square): 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″:
- Fresh Freesia cardstock (scalloped circle): approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Balmy Blue cardstock (square): 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Pool Party cardstock(square): 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
Low Inventory List
Several packages of Designer Series Paper are on the Low Inventory List. I’m just guessing but once stock is depleted, I’m pretty sure they won’t be reordered. These are the papers are on the Low Inventory List:
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper
- Design a Daydream HOST Designer Series Paper
Stampin’ Up! is doing a color refresh for the new Annual Catalog that debuts on May 2nd. Some basic colors will be retiring and new ones will be added. No one knows which colors are going and which are staying but if you have a favorite color, be sure to pick up ink pads, ink refills, cardstock, Stampin’ Blends and more, NOW! Several ink pads are on the Low Inventory List!
Request an Annual Catalog
If you don’t want to place an order but would like a catalog, I can send you a PayPal invoice. Simply send me an email (click the “Email Me” button on the sidebar) with your name and address. The PayPal invoice will be sent in early April when I know the cost of the catalog and postage.
I’ve had a few forms filled out by people who are not current customers of mine. Unfortunately, I will not be able to honor those requests. Complimentary copies of the catalog are a perk for those that order from me. Thanks for your understanding!
Not sure how to use a host code? It’s easy!
Stampin’ Up! Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit
All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit
When you subscribe to this month’s kit, you’ll get a FREE box organizer! The organizer can be customized to different sizes of compartments, depending on what you want to store. It’s a great way to keep track of products from past kits. Subscribe today to get the April kit and the free box organizer!
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
Order must be placed by April, 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!
Click here for a flyer of all the New Online Exclusives
Click here to shop the Online Exclusives
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!