I started with a piece of Parakeet Party cardstock for the base of my card. Then I cut a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock, placed it inside the Sweet Citrus Embossing Folder and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). I adhered it to the front of the card.
Next, I cut a scalloped rectangle out of Basic White cardstock using the Scalloped Contours Dies. Then, I stamped the three pieces of lemon onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Daffodil Delight ink. The stamp is one big stamp and actually stamps four pieces of lemon but I chose to use three of them. There’s one stamp for the outside of the lemon which I stamped first and another stamp for the inside of the lemons. I used Daffodil Delight ink for both stamps. I was able to line the stamps up better by stamping the outside first but for you, it might be the other way around.
Then I cut the lemon pieces out using the Sweet Citrus Dies. I stamped the leaves onto Basic White cardstock using Parakeet Party ink and then cut them out with the leaf dies. What you can do, but I chose not to, is insert the dies in the embossing folder and your pieces will also be embossed!
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Citrus stamp set onto the scalloped rectangle in Parakeet Party ink. Then, I adhered the lemon pieces and leaves to the rectangle, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the rectangle and adhered it to the front of the card. I added three Daffodil Delight dots from the Glossy Dots Assortment to the front of the card. To complete my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Parakeet Party cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Daffodil Delight cardstock: 4″ x 2-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (scalloped rectangle): approx. 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (lemon pieces): approx. 4-1/2″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (leaves): scraps
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
Until I’m back posting regularly, I’m offering Double Bradley Points for orders $50 or more!
Use the host code 79232HBF to receive a package of 2023-2023 In Color Dots with your $50 or more order.
With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Click HERE to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!
You must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal.
Click here to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Kits Collection Sale
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collections are on sale this month. You can save up to 30%! Click here to shop the Kits Collection (check out the new kit below)!
New Kit – Festive Tags
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 15 gift tags—3 each of 5 designs
- Printed tags, printed die cuts and stickers, adhesive, and embellishments
- Includes printed sentiments in English, French, German, and Dutch
- Finished tag size range: 1-1/2″ x 2″ (3.8 x 5.1 cm) to 2-1/2″ x 3″ (6.4 x 7.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, and Real Red
Click here to shop the Festive Tags Kit
It’s time to redeem the coupons you earned in July!
Thanks for stopping by today!