Today I have a sneak peek of three products that will be available for purchase on September 6th when the new Mini Catalog goes live! The new products are:
- Beary Cute Stamp Set #162016 can be found on page 24 in the September-December Mini Catalog
- Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper #162133 can be found on page 37 in the September-December Mini Catalog
- Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder #162026 can be found on page 23 in the September-December Mini Catalog
I started with a piece of Night of Navy cardstock for the base of my card (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List) . Then, I embossed my Basic White cardstock using the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder (available September 6th) and adhered it to the front of the card. I cut another piece of Night of Navy cardstock and adhered a piece of Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper (available September 6th) to the front. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink using the stamp set, Beary Cute (available September 6th) and used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut it out. I cut a larger circle using the same dies, using the next larger size circle out of Night of Navy cardstock. I adhered the sentiment to the front of the Night of Navy circle, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
These products will be available on September 6, 2023:
- Beary Cute Stamp Set #162016
- Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper #162133
- Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder #162026
- Night of Navy cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ OR 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Night of Navy cardstock (circle): approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2″ x 2″
- Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 2-3/4″
Retired Card Kits
A card kit is all the cardstock, Designer Series Paper and embellishments you’ll need to complete a card. You have to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive.
I still have card kits available (I actually found more in my craft room!) and all were made with RETIRED Designer Series Paper and possibly the cardstock is no longer available or the stamp set I’ve used or the dies. If you place a minimum $50 order using the host code AEGYH3UT, I’ll send you eight card kits along with the corresponding PDF tutorial(s). Please read below for all the details.
Details – PLEASE READ
- All of the Designer Series Paper used on the card kits has retired and is no longer available.
- The stamp set I’ve used on the cards, may or may not have retired. If it has retired, use what you already own!
- If any of the cards you receive have an embellishment or ribbon, it may have retired and is no longer available.
- It’s possible that any dies used on the cards have also retired.
- My card kit PDFs feature one card as an example. You may or may not receive the featured card but the directions will be the same for all the cards in the PDF.
- You may receive a mixture of different card kits or they’ll be all from the same set (but using different cardstock, DSP, etc.).
- You’ll receive a PDF for each different kit you receive.
- The cards are all packaged up and ready to go so I’m unable to take requests for certain card kits.
- I make samples of each card and if I still have one for one of the kits you’re receiving, I’ll include it in your package.
- I have a limited number of card kits. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- If you want to know if I have card kits available before placing your order, you are welcome to email me and ask if there are any left.
You must use the host code AEGYH3UT to receive the card kits BUT if your order is $150 or more do NOT use the host code so you can receive the Stampin’ Rewards. After you place your order, email me (only if your order is $150 or more) and let me know you’d like the Retired Card Kits.
Use the host code 79232HBF to receive a package of 2023-2023 In Color Dots with your $50 or more order BUT if your order is $150 or more do NOT use the host code so you can receive the Stampin’ Rewards. After you place your order, email me (only if your order is $150 or more) and let me know you’d like the In Color Dots.
Special Release on September 6th
On September 6th, five new Designer Series Papers will be available for purchase!
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be available.
Check out the video below where you can see the papers that will be offered on September 6th.
With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Click HERE to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!
You must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal.
Click here to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Kits Collection Sale
Today is the last day the Stampin’ Up! Kits Collections will be discounted with savings up to 30%! Click here to shop the Kits Collection!
Last Day to Redeem Bonus Days Coupons
Today is the last day to redeem the Bonus Days coupons you earned in July!
Enjoy your day!