Today’s card uses the beautiful Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper. Because it’s a speciality paper, the paper is heavier than our regular designer series paper and this packager has silver foil accents on one side. It’s really pretty!
Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy to coordinate their paper and cardstock! On each package of designer series paper, all of the colors that will beautifully match are listed on the back. Sweet Soiree coordinates with: Berry Burst, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist, Olive Olive, Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and our Silver Foil.
- Marina Mist: (base of card) 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ scrap for scalloped square
- Rich Razzleberry: 5-1/4″ x 4″ scrap for scalloped square
- Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White: scrap for square with sentiment
- Vellum: scraps for 4 leaves
- Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Marina Mist scalloped square.
- You can add a small amount of adhesive to the vellum leaves or simply attach them to the Stampin’ Dimensionals already on the back of the square.
- Stamp your greeting first and then die cut it using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Finish the card by adding two enamel shapes on both sides of the sentiment.
If you have any questions about this card, please don’t hesitate to email me! I’m happy to help!
Don’t forget that you’ll receive free product for every $50 purchase now during Sale-a-Bration! One of the most popular items in the catalog are the cute Party Pandas.
All of the products I used to make my card are listed below. To purchase any of these products, click on any of the pictures and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. For orders under $150, please use the current host code: BCDR6NRJ
Tracy’s Quick Links
To place an order click here.
View the Occasions Catalog here.
View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog here.
Check out the Clearance Rack here!
Sign up for my newsletter here.
Join Paper Pumpkin here
To join Stampin’ Up!, click here.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!