Today I have another card using the Adorable Owls stamp set. I also used Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper and the Gingham Embossing Folder. Both the Adorable Owls stamp set and the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper are free with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration. Read on for more information!
I started with a piece Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. Then I layered a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock with a piece of Basic White cardstock that I embossed using the Gingham Embossing Folder. Then, I adhered it to the front of the card.
Next, I layered another piece of Balmy Blue cardstock with Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. Dandy Designs is a HUGE pack of paper and you can earn it FREE with a $100 purchase.
I stamped the owl using the Adorable Owls stamp set in Memento ink onto Basic White cardstock. I colored the owl using these Stampin’ Blends:
- Crumb Cake Light and Dark
- Pool Party Light
- Balmy Blue Light
- Petal Pink Light
After coloring the owl, I cut him out using the Layering Circles Dies. Using these same dies, I cut a larger scalloped circle out of Balmy Blue and adhered the owl to it. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper.
I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White cardstock using Memento ink and the stamp set, Easter Bunny. I then cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies (these dies have been out of stock for quite some time but Stampin’ Up! is estimating they’ll be back in stock the week of February 13th). I added adhesive to the top part of the sentiment only and adhered it to the Designer Series Paper layer.
I colored five rhinestones using my Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend, although it’s hard to tell in the pictures. It’s so nice to be able to color rhinestones to match your card! I have to admit, I forgot about this trick!
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Balmy Blue cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Balmy Blue cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Balmy Blue cardstock: approx. 3″ x 3″
- Basic White cardstock (embossed): 5″ x 2″
- Basic White cardstock (owl): approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
Bundle Alert: The Easter Bunny Bundle includes the Easter Bunny stamp set and the Easter Bunny Punch. When you purchase a bundle, you’ll save 10% rather than purchasing the products individually.
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 purchase
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 purchase
Starter Kit Special
It’s okay to purchase the Starter Kit if you just want a discount on the products! The Starter Kit is for anyone that loves Stampin’ Up! product! It’s just like having a discount card at your favorite store because once you purchase the Starter Kit, you’ll receive a discount on all your crafting supplies! This is the BEST Starter Kit promotion I’ve seen in years!
Click here for more information about the Starter Kit
Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit
- This kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
- This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556).
Order must be placed by February 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order!
An add On for the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit is the Sunshine & Smiles Dies. Must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase the dies. Click here for more information about the Sunshine & Smiles Dies.
Thanks for stopping by today!