The ordering period for this month’s card kit has ended.
Watch for a new kit on May 1, 2019.
This month I’m offering the Needlepoint Nook Card Kit and it’s only available for a limited time!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE Needlepoint Nook Card Kit:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Needlepoint Nook Card Kit Host Code when placing your order.
- Place your order on or before April 6th, 2019.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). After I receive your order, I will contact you via email to verify that you’d like the card kit.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- a FREE card kit with all the paper and embellishments you’ll need to make 8 cards (2 each of the four designs shown). I cut, score, punch and die cut everything! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- a FREE video that will explain how to make each card along with some tips and tricks.
- a FREE PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
All the Other Important Stuff
- The kits will ship first-class mail no later than April 13th and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- On Monday, April 8th, you’ll receive an email from me that will include your PDF Tutorial and the link for the video.
- When using the Needlepoint Nook Card Kit Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Project Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special Needlepoint Nook Card Kit HOST CODE will close on April 6th and after that date, the kit will no longer be available!
Expected ship date of the kits is April 13th.
After the deadline of April 6th, I will order all of the product I need to make the kits. It will take me about one week to order, cut, assemble and ship the kits.
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
Place your order here!
Supplies You’ll Need
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards. Click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Needlepoint Nook Card Kit Host Code to receive your free card kit, PDF tutorial, and video link.
If you are considering purchasing the Needle & Thread stamp set, when you purchase the Needle & Thread Bundle, you’ll receive both the Needle & Thread stamp set and the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies and save 10%.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.