My Pretty Perennials Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE Pretty Perennials Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Pretty Perennials Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: YRCQJYRC
- Place your order on or before Saturday, February 27, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Pretty Perennials Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
- Earn at least one Sale-a-Bration free gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Pretty Perennials Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on or before Wednesday, March 10, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Pretty Perennials Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Pretty Perennials Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of day on February 27, 2021 and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is March 10, 2021.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Pretty Perennials Card Sampler (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!