I’ve been asked by several people if my Mini Card Sampler is still available so I’ve decided to offer it again for a limited time. I have several kits all ready to go but once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Please note: I know you’ll fall in love with the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper in these kits but packages of this paper are no longer available. This paper was a free gift during Sale-a-Bration and that promotion is now over. The Mini Sampler Card Kits were made from packages I earned during Sale-a-Bration.
Here’s How It Works:
- Place a minimum $40 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store (yes, Stampin’ Up! is open) using the special host code R7JNSGQH (using this host code alerts me that you’d like the Mini Card Sampler).
- You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make four cards. The paper will be be cut, scored, punched and embossed for you. Per Stampin’ Up! I cannot included stamped images. You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive.
- You’ll receive a PDF with instructions, pictures and a list of supplies. The PDF will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Your card kits will be shipped to the address used when you placed your order within 3 business days.
- When using the Mini Card Sampler host code when placing your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Mini Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Supplies You’ll Need to Complete the Mini Sampler
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!