I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card and then added a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock. I then embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and adhered it to the Mint Macaron cardstock.
I used the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch to cut two pieces of Country Gingham Designer Series Paper and two pieces of Mint Macaron cardstock. I embossed the Mini Macaron pieces using the Painted Texture Embossing Folder. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of each rectangle and then placed them on the front of the card.
I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink onto Basic White using the stamp set, Cottage Rose. I cut it out using the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the card. To complete my card, I added three Basic Rhinestones below the sentiment.
Here’s another version of today’s card. This is actually the card I made first. I decided it was a bit flat for my taste (but it’s flatter to mail) so I carefully took the pieces off and added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of each rectangle. This card is also vertical rather than horizontal.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Mint Macaron cardstock: scraps for 2 rectangles
- Basic White cardstock (embossed): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): scrap
- Country Gingham Designer Series Paper: scraps for 2 rectangles
Low Inventory List
Several packages of Designer Series Paper are on the Low Inventory List. I’m just guessing but once stock is depleted, I’m pretty sure they won’t be reordered. These are the papers are on the Low Inventory List:
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper
- Design a Daydream HOST Designer Series Paper
Stampin’ Up! is doing a color refresh for the new Annual Catalog that debuts on May 2nd. Some basic colors will be retiring and new ones will be added. No one knows which colors are going and which are staying but if you have a favorite color, be sure to pick up ink pads, ink refills, cardstock, Stampin’ Blends and more, NOW! Several ink pads are on the Low Inventory list!
Request an Annual Catalog
If you don’t want to place an order but would like a catalog, I can send you a PayPal invoice. Simply send me an email (click the “Email Me” button on the sidebar) with your name and address. The PayPal invoice will be sent in early April when I know the cost of the catalog and postage.
I’ve had a few forms filled out by people who are not current customers of mine. Unfortunately, I will not be able to honor those requests. Complimentary copies of the catalog are a perk for those that order from me. Thanks for your understanding!
Not sure how to use a host code? It’s easy!
All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit
When you subscribe to this month’s kit, you’ll get a FREE box organizer! The organizer can be customized to different sizes of compartments, depending on what you want to store. It’s a great way to keep track of products from past kits. Subscribe today to get the April kit and the free box organizer!
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
Order must be placed by April, 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!
Click here for a flyer of all the New Online Exclusives
Click here to shop the Online Exclusives
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!