Today I’m sharing a card with new products that will be available on September 9th when the Mini Catalog goes live. If you’ve already received your catalog, you can see these products in the Mini Catalog on pages 42, 43, and 44. The new products I used are the Autumn Leaves Bundle which includes the Autumn Leaves stamp set and Autumn Leaves Dies. I also used the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder.
I started with a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock for the base of my card. Then I layered a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock with very Vanilla cardstock that I embossed using the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is an Online Exclusive which means you won’t find it in a catalog.
I adhered the layers to the front of the card. Then I used the Autumn Leaves Dies and cut a large leaf out of Cajun Craze and another one out of Crushed Curry cardstock. Then, I placed them inside the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder and embossed them.
I adhered a piece of our Distressed Gold Specialty Paper to a piece of an adhesive sheet and then cut the veins for my leaves using the Autumn Leaves Dies. The adhesive sheets make it so easy to add the veins to the leaves! I then adhered the leaves to the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using the Autumn Leaves stamp set and cut it out using the Autumn Leaves Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to the inside of the card.
Below you’ll find almost all of the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card (the new products won’t be in the online store until September 6th) . If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Products available on September 6th:
- Autumn Leaves Bundle #162186
- Autumn Leaves stamp set #162179
- Autumn Leaves Dies #162185
- Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder #162189
- Cajun Craze cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Cajun Craze cardstock (leaf): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3″
- Crushed Curry cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Crushed Curry cardstock (leaf): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3″
- Distressed Gold Specialty Paper: (2) approx. 3″ x 2-3/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock (embossed): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3″ x 1-1/2″
Retired Card Kits
A card kit is all the cardstock, Designer Series Paper and embellishments you’ll need to complete the card. You have to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive.
I have a limited number of card kits available and all were made with RETIRED Designer Series Paper and possibly the cardstock is no longer available or the stamp set I’ve used or the dies. If you place a minimum $50 order using the host code AEGYH3UT, I’ll send you eight card kits along with the corresponding PDF tutorial(s). Please read below for all the details.
Details – PLEASE READ
- All of the Designer Series Paper used on the card kits has retired and is no longer available.
- The stamp set I’ve used on the cards, may or may not have retired. If it has retired, use what you already own!
- If any of the cards you receive have an embellishment or ribbon, it may have retired and is no longer available.
- It’s possible that any dies used on the cards have also retired.
- My card kit PDFs feature one card as an example. You may or may not receive the featured card but the directions will be the same for all the cards in the PDF.
- You may receive a mixture of different card kits or they’ll be all from the same set (but using different cardstock, DSP, etc.).
- You’ll receive a PDF for each different kit you receive.
- The cards are all packaged up and ready to go so I’m unable to take requests for certain card kits.
- I make samples of each card and if I still have one for one of the kits you’re receiving, I’ll include it in your package.
- I have a limited number of card kits. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- If you want to know if I have card kits available before placing your order, you are welcome to email me and ask if there are any left.
You must use the host code AEGYH3UT to receive the card kits BUT if your order is $150 or more do NOT use the host code so you can receive the Stampin’ Rewards. After you place your order, email me (only if your order is $150 or more) and let me know you’d like the Retired Card Kits.
I’m offering Double Bradley Points for orders $50 or more until Thursday, August 24th!
Use the host code 79232HBF to receive a package of 2023-2023 In Color Dots with your $50 or more order BUT if your order is $150 or more do NOT use the host code so you can receive the Stampin’ Rewards. After you place your order, email me (only if your order is $150 or more) and let me know you’d like the In Color Dots.
With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Click HERE to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!
You must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal.
Click here to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Kits Collection Sale
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collections are on sale during the month of August. You can save up to 30%! Click here to shop the Kits Collection (check out the new kit below)!
New Kit – Festive Tags
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 15 gift tags—3 each of 5 designs
- Printed tags, printed die cuts and stickers, adhesive, and embellishments
- Includes printed sentiments in English, French, German, and Dutch
- Finished tag size range: 1-1/2″ x 2″ (3.8 x 5.1 cm) to 2-1/2″ x 3″ (6.4 x 7.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, and Real Red
Click here to shop the Festive Tags Kit
Don’t forget to redeem the coupons you earned in July!
Thanks for stopping by today!