I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock and then added a strip of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom of the card front. I cut a larger strip of Basic White cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink using the stamp set, In Bloom, and then glued it to the card front.
I used the Pierced Blooms Dies to cut two flowers out of Highland Heather cardstock, three leaves out of Old Olive cardstock and two centers (of the flowers) out of Gorgeous Grape cardstock. I used Multipurpose Glue to attach the centers to each flower and then added a small, white, Elegant Faceted Gem. Mini Glue Dots were used to adhere the leaves to the flowers. I adhered one flower to the sentiment piece and added a Stampin’ Dimensional to the other before placing it on the card.
To complete my card, I added three large, white Elegant Faceted Gems to the sentiment piece.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper: (2) 3-3/4″ x 1″
- Highland Heather cardstock (two flowers): approx. 4-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock: scraps for center of flowers
- Old Olive cardstock (leaves): approx 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ for three leaves
Enjoy your day!