Today I have a sneak peek of some new products that will be available on March 1, 2023. These new products won’t be in a catalog but you’ll be able to find them in the Stampin’ Up! store beginning on March 1st and throughout the year, Stampin’ Up! will be releasing more products this way.
The new products I used on my card are:
- Irresistible Blooms Bundle which includes the Irresistible Blooms stamp set and Irresistible Blooms Dies
- Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
You can see a flyer of these new products HERE. Please note that the QR code and the link to see the products on the flyer will NOT be active until March 1st.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. The I used the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut a piece of Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper (available on March 1st). Next, I used the Scalloped Contours Dies again to cut a smaller rectangle out of Basic White cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment in the lower right hand corner using Memento Ink and the stamp set, Irresistible Blooms (available March 1st). Then, I used the Irresistible Blooms Dies (available March 1st) to cut the flowers out of the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper (available March 1st)! I used these same dies to cut the leaves out of Granny Apple Green cardstock. I adhered one of the flowers to the sentiment rectangle and tucked one leaf under it. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the other flower and adhered the other two leaves to the back of it before placing it on top of the other flower.
To complete my card, I added three Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the front of my card.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The products available on March 1st are:
- Irresistible Blooms Bundle (161150) which includes the Irresistible Blooms stamp set (161140) and Irresistible Blooms Dies (161149)
- Hello Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (161139)
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper: approx. 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cardstock: scraps for leaves
Shop and earn even more FREE products during Sale-A-Bration. Take a look at the items just added to this incredible promotion by clicking here to download the flyer. Please note: You must use the special product numbers as indicated on the flyer, to receive the second wave of products, FREE!
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 purchase
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 purchase
Newest Kit by Stampin’ Up! – Wreath of Blooms
Starter Kit Special
The best deal of all with Stampin’ Up! is the Starter Kit and it’s okay to purchase the Starter Kit if you just want a discount on all your future Stampin’ Up! products! It’s just like having a discount card at your favorite store because once you purchase the Starter Kit, you’ll receive a discount on all your crafting supplies! This promotion ends on February 28, 2023! Don’t miss out on this great deal!
Click here for more information about the Starter Kit
Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
Order must be placed by March 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order!
Thanks for stopping by today!