If you’re in need of a last minute gift card holder for a gift card you’re giving this holiday season (like I did), then I have one that’s easy to make! I’m sharing two using Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper (it’s on sale for $4.80) and the Brightest Glow stamp set. I have a third one using Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper which unfortunately has already sold out.
This first card was made with Early Espresso cardstock (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). I scored my cardstock in two different places and folded it in half and then the other one was folded to make a pocket. I added a piece of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper to the pocket and then added another piece inside the card. On this card I used a 1″ Circle Punch (Stampin’ Up! no longer sells this punch) to cut a notch in the pocket but after making a third one, I realized, I didn’t really need to do this step as the gift card is really easy to get out of the pocket. I added Tear & Tape to the sides of the pocket and folded it up.
I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and added another piece of Designer Series Paper at the top and adhered it to the inside of the card. I folded the card up and then wrapped a piece of Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon around the card (I added the ribbon so that the present could actually be unwrapped). I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink onto Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Brightest Glow, and cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete my card, I added three Festive Pearls to the sentiment.
For this next card, I used Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper, Real Red cardstock, Real Red ink, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Real Red & Garden Green Ribbon (from the Mini Catalog).
For this last card, I used Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper which I mentioned above is no longer available but if you were able to get it before it sold out, you can give this card a try. I also used Real Red & Garden Green Ribbon, Real Red ink and Rhinestone Basic Jewels. For this card, I did NOT cut the notch out of the pocket and you can see that it’s just fine.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Optional: 1″ Circle Punch (non-Stampin’ Up!)
Bundle Alert: The Brightest Glow Bundle includes the Brightest Glow stamp set and the Label Aglow Dies. When you purchase a bundle, you’ll save 10%. Both of these products are not retiring but the bundle is. January 4th is the last day you’ll be able to purchase these products in a bundle.
- Evening Evergreen or Real Red cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 1-1/2″ and 5-1/2″
- Designer Series Paper (front and behind pocket): (2) 4″ x 3-3/4″
- Designer Series Paper (place at the top of the Basic White cardstock): 4″ x 1-1/2″
- Designer Series Paper (pocket): 4″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
Inspired Thoughts Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store using my special host code FXBPM9B7 and I’ll send you my Inspired Thoughts Card Sampler.
You’ll receive six card kits (two cards each of three different designs) and everything will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll quickly have six cards ready to mail or give to someone special. You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
Don’t forget to use the host code when placing your order so I’ll know you want this sampler. When you use the host code, it allows me to continue to offer my Samplers for the low cost of free! EXCEPTION: if your order is $150 or more do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!. Contact me after you’ve placed the order to let me know that you’d like the Sampler – you only need to contact me if your order is $150 or more.
Orders must be placed by December 20, 2022 and the Card Samplers will be mailed approximately January 6, 2023. (Please note: Due to the holidays, this card sampler will be mailed out later than usual.)
December Thank You Gift
When you place a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) during the month of December and use my special host code, you’ll receive a package of Iridescent Pearls in January as a thank you gift from me.
Host Code Details
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) using the host code 3TSQRPRE at my Stampin’ Up! online store and receive a package of Iridescent Pearls.
- Your gift will be sent to you once the host code has closed (January 1st) and I have received the product (approximately 2-3 weeks).
- This is a gift from me, not Stampin’ Up! You will not receive the pearls in your order.
- Anyone who places any size order (whether you use the host code or not) will receive at least one PDF Tutorial
- This host code cannot be combined with a Card Sampler host code.
- Please do NOT use the Host Code if your order is $150 or more so you can receive Host Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! You will automatically receive the pearls from me.
- Offer expires December 31, 2022
Thank you for stopping by today!