Today’s card was made using the Sending Smiles Bundle which includes the Sending Smiles stamp set and the Sending Dies. I also used Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Stylish Shapes Dies and Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
I started with a piece of Parakeet Party for my card base. I then placed a piece of Basic White cardstock inside the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I added a strip of Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper to the cardstock and then adhered the piece to the card base.
As I was creating, I wondered how different Parakeet Party is from Granny Apple Green and I was very surprised!! I thought they would be very close but they aren’t!
I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut the large Basic White stitched circle. Then I stamped the leaves directly onto the circle using Parakeet Party ink. Then on another piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the two flowers in Highland Heather ink and used Daffodil Delight for the centers using the stamp set, Sending Smiles. I cut them out using the Sending Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of each flower and adhered them to the circle. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the circle and adhered it to the front of the card.
I used the Sending Dies again to cut the Highland Heather “sending” and the Basic White one. I used Multipurpose Glue to adhere them together (another option is use our adhesive sheets). I added Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the card front. I also used the Sending Dies to cut the sentiment. First, I stamped the sentiment in Parakeet Party ink onto Basic White cardstock using the Sending Smiles stamp set. I then cut it out but the sentiment is much to short for the die so I cut both ends off as shown in the pictures below. I added Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added three 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Parakeet Party cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (stitched circle): approx. 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sending): approx. 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (flowers): scraps
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Highland Heather cardstock (sending): approx. 4″ x 2″
There are just a few days left to purchase products retiring from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
Click HERE to see what’s available.
All products are available while supplies last!
During the month of June, purchase one Kits Collection Kit and get the second one half off!
- Sale ends on June 30, 2022
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
- The discount will automatically apply to the most expensive kit in your cart
Click HERE to see all the Kits Collection kits.
This kit includes:
- Sending Good Thoughts Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed dry-embossed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Mini glue dots
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Fresh Freesia, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Thanks for stopping by today!