Today’s card is a sneak peek of several new products that will be available in the January – April 2023 Mini Catalog. This brand new catalog will go live on January 5th!
If you saw my post on Friday, this is the same card but with new products. If you missed Friday’s post, you can see it here.
I started with a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock and then added a layer of Night of Navy cardstock. I cut another piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, scored it in two places and adhered the back to the card base using Multipurpose Glue. I cut two pieces of Regency Park 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (available January 5th) and adhered them to the two flaps (one is a little bit larger than the other).
I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy ink and the stamp set, Something Fancy (available January 5th). I cut the sentiment out using the Something Fancy Dies (available January 5th) and cut the same shape but just a little bit larger in Balmy Blue cardstock and layered the two pieces together. I used the Framed Florets Dies to cut a sprig out of Night of Navy cardstock and adhered it to the back of the sentiment piece with Mini Glue Dots. Then, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the top half of the sentiment piece and adhered it to the top flap.
The Something Fancy Stamp Set and the Something Fancy Dies are also available together in the Something Fancy Bundle. If you purchase the bundle, you’ll save 10% (also available January 5th)
To complete my card, I added three Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots (available January 5th) to the sentiment and added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The following products will be available on January 5, 2023:
- Something Fancy Bundle #160425
- Something Fancy stamp set #160416
- Something Fancy Dies #160424
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper #160559
- Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots #160582
Bundle Alert: The Framed Florets Bundle includes the Framed Florets stamp set and the Framed Florets Dies. When you purchase these two products in a bundle, you’ll save 10%.
- Balmy Blue cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Balmy Blue cardstock: 11″ x 3-3/4″ score at 2-3/4″ and 7-3/4″
- Balmy Blue cardstock: approx. 3″ x 1-7/8″
- Night of Navy cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Night of Navy cardstock (sprig): approx. 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2″ x 3″
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
December Thank You Gift
When you place a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) during the month of December and use my special host code, you’ll receive a package of Iridescent Pearls in January as a thank you gift from me.
Host Code Details
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping) using the host code 3TSQRPRE at my Stampin’ Up! online store and receive a package of Iridescent Pearls.
- Your gift will be sent to you once the host code has closed (January 1st) and I have received the product (approximately 2-3 weeks).
- This is a gift from me, not Stampin’ Up! You will not receive the pearls in your order.
- Anyone who places any size order (whether you use the host code or not) will receive at least one PDF Tutorial
- This host code cannot be combined with a Card Sampler host code.
- Please do NOT use the Host Code if your order is $150 or more so you can receive Host Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! You will automatically receive the pearls from me.
- Offer expires December 31, 2022
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!