Before sharing today’s card, I wanted to share this update from Stampin’ Up! about the Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends:
The new Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends from the All Together promotion have been a huge hit and we’re happy to see so many people embrace these new marker shades!
Unfortunately, because of global shipping delays, our North America stock of markers may sell out before our restock shipment arrives. This means there will be a period of time where the markers, and collections that include the markers, will be unavailable for purchase.
The good news is that the Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends are a permanent addition to our marker collection, and we are optimistic that they will be back in stock by the launch of our 2022–2023 Annual Catalog! If you don’t snag your markers before they sell out this time around, you can purchase them in May.
Click here to see the Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends over at my Stampin’ Up! online store (scroll down to see the individual sets of markers or the entire collection of markers can be purchased)
Today’s fun fold card features several Sale-a-Bration products. Sale-a-Bration is that time of year when you can earn free products with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). If you’ve never heard of Sale-a-Bration, you can read all about it here. I used the Friendly Hello Bundle which includes the Friendly Hello stamp set and Friendly Hello 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. It can be earned with a $100 purchase. I also used the Special Moments stamp set which can also be earned with a $100 purchase.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock which is the base of the card (you can find the measurements below the Supply List). I cut a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock that I folded in half and adhered a piece of Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper to the front. I also adhered a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside. Before adhering this piece to the card base, I cut another piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock and scored it to make a flap. I added adhesive to the front side of the flap and adhered it to the back of the Granny Apple Green/Designer Series Paper piece (use a strong adhesive such as Multipurpose Glue). Then I added adhesive to the back and placed it on the Thick Basic White cardstock.
I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and placed it inside one of the Meadow Moments embossing folders and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I placed it on the front of the flap. Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, I cut two rectangles, one out of Basic White cardstock and a slightly larger one out of Granny Apple Green cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto the Basic White rectangle using Granny Apple Green ink and the stamp set, Special Moments and then adhered it to the Granny Apple Green rectangle. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete the card, I added two Brushed Brass Butterflies to the sentiment piece.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock (base): 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (rectangle): approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (inside card): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Granny Apple Green cardstock: 10-1/2″ x 4″ score at 5-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ score at 1-1/2″ on 5-1/2″ side
- Granny Apple Green cardstock (rectangle): approx. 3-1/4″ x 2″
- Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
March Paper Pumpkin
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- That’s not all! This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizons Suite Collection in our January–June 2022 Mini Catalog Which means even more exclusive elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists just for you!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
- February 18, 2022: New Card Sampler Released
- February 28, 2022: Sale-a-Bration Ends
- February 28, 2022: Last Day to Earn two free stamp sets when you purchase the Starter Kit
- March 1, 2022: New Products Being Released: Waves of the Ocean Collection (click here for the flyer)
- March 10, 2022: Last Day to Order Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit