Happy Friday! Today I have a card to share with you but I was unable to find the time to create a tutorial. It’s been one of those weeks but I’ll be back next week with another one. Before sharing my card, I want to share some happy news.
The last day of the Stampin’ Up! year was yesterday and each year Stampin’ Up! offers an incentive trip for demonstrators to work towards. This was a goal I never thought I could attain but in June I earned my first incentive trip!!! Thank you so very much to each and every one of you who chose me as your demonstrator when you placed your Stampin’ Up! orders this past year. I could not have done it without you and I can’t thank you enough for helping me to achieve this goal! The trip is to the Western Caribbean on the largest cruise ship in the world in May 2022. Now that the new Stampin’ Up! year has begun, I’ll be working towards a Baltic Sea Cruise that will take place in 2023. Again, thank you so much to everyone who helped me to earn the incentive trip!!!!
It’s now time for today’s card!
To create today’s card I started with a base of Thick Basic White cardstock. Then I added two pieces of Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper. I then added another piece of Sweet Symmetry and layered it on a piece of Basic White cardstock. I added Stampin’ Dimensiionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
Using the Scalloped Contours Dies, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and then stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink using the stamp set, In Symmetry. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it the front. This is a very quick and easy card to make!
Here’s another version using two more designs from Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper and Just Jade ink. You can find all the measurements I used below the Supply List.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper: (2) 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 3″
October Paper Pumpkin – Subscribe by October 10th
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Click here to subscribe today
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
World Card Making Day!
Tomorrow is World Card Making Day! Check back tomorrow because I just might have some blog candy!
Have a wonderful weekend!