Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend!
I love the combination of Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black and if you follow my blog regularly, you also know that I love the Layered Leaves embossing folder. Today’s card was fairly easy to make but between the vellum leaves, the embossed leaves and the beautiful Painted Autumn DSP, it looks like it took a lot longer to make than it actually did!
Having the right tools makes all the difference. After cutting my Designer Series Paper, I popped it into the Banner Triple Punch and just like that, I had a banner. The Lemon Lime Twist top layer went through the Big Shot in the Layering Leaves embossing folder and using the Leaf Punch, I made 2 vellum leaf branches. I love this punch and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it will carry over into the Annual Catalog! I stamped my sentiment onto Very Vanilla cardstock using the stamp set, All Things Thanks and cut it out with the Layering Circles Framelits. I used these same Framelits for the Basic Black scallop underneath the sentiment.
All of the Measurements
- Lemon Lime Twist: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score @ 5-1/2″ 3-3/4″ x 5″ for embossed layer
- Basic Black: 5-1/4″ x 4″ scrap for the scallop circle under the sentiment
- Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 5″
I hope this easy card has inspired you to pull out some paper and create! All of the products I used are listed below. To make a purchase, simply click any of the pictures in the product list. Only until tomorrow, place a minimum $50 order and I’ll send you a FREE Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack. Read all the details below! I’d love to send a package of these awesome pens to you!
Tracy’s Stampin’ Blends Special Tomorrow Is the Last Day!!!!
The release of the Stampin’ Blends is so exciting and I want to add to that excitement! With a minimum order of $50, you’ll receive a FREE COMBO PACK of Stampin’ Blends from me. Here’s all the important details:
- Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store between November 1-10 using the host code 3B3Z93NS. If you aren’t sure how to enter a host code when placing your online order, you can read about the host code here.
- Once I receive verification of your order, I’ll email you to find out which combo pack of Stampin’ Blends you’d like to receive. If I don’t hear back from you by midnight on the 10th, I reserve the right to choose a color for you so that I can place all of the orders in a timely manner.
- On the 10th, I will close the host code and order the pens. Once I receive the pens, I will send yours out to you! (Due to the Cash & Carry Stampin’ Up! policy, I cannot order these pens ahead of time).
- This offer is only good through me, Tracy Bradley. You will not receive your free combo pack of Stampin’ Blends in your order from Stampin’ Up!, but from me, once I receive them.
- Your combo pack of pens will ship on or before November 20th.
- In the unforeseen event that the pens go on backorder before November 10th, there will be a delay in shipping your pens to you.
- If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code as you will earn Host Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! with any order over $150. You will still earn your FREE Combo Pack of Stampin’ Blends from me.
- If you have any questions, please contact me!
- Click here to download the Stampin’ Blends brochure.
- This offer is only valid November 1st – November 10, 2017.