It’s Tuesday which means I have another free tutorial for you using Stampin’ Up! products. Today’s tutorial is for the card pictured above. To see the original post which includes more pictures and information, click here.
If you’ve ever thought about purchasing the Starter Kit, a great special started on July 1st! Here’s all the details:
- Purchase the Starter Kit for $99. Normally you’d choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product but during the special, you’ll choose $155 worth of product – anything you want!
- A coupon code for $10 will be sent to you between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month you sign up.
- Coupon codes expire on October 31, 2019.
- Your Starter Kit will ship FREE.
- Once you sign up, you’ll start receiving a discount on everything you purchase! Woo hoo!!
- You’ll have early access to new catalogs and will even be able to preorder products early!
The question I always get is, when I purchase the Starter Kit, do I have to start selling Stampin’ Up! products and have parties? No, you don’t. That’s the beauty of the Starter Kit. You can order just for yourself which is how I started my Stampin’ Up! journey. I purchased all the products I loved and was REALLY excited to get a 20% discount on it all. Then I started sharing what I made with my friends and they all wanted catalogs so they could recreate what I was sharing with them. You have nothing to lose when you purchase the Starter Kit! Honest!
If you have more questions, you can visit this page here or you can contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive a $5.00 coupon for every $50 purchase (before shipping/tax) you make in the month of July! You’ll be able to redeem your coupon(s) in August!
Click here to place an order!