It’s Tutorial Tuesday but before I share my free tutorial, I wanted to remind you that the Starter Kit promotion is still going on! If you like getting a discount on products you buy, then you’ll love what you’ll receive when you purchase the kit! Here’s just a few of the perks you’ll receive when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit if you purchase it by August 31, 2019:
- $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (that’s $30 more than usual). You pick out what YOU want!
- $10 Product Coupon Code to use the month after you purchase the kit
- Free Shipping on the Starter Kit
- Early access to the Holiday Catalog! You’ll be able to preorder products in just a few days beginning on August 1, 2019. The catalog goes live for everyone else on September 4, 2019.
- At least a 20% discount on everything you purchase
- Quarterly Stampin’ Success Magazine filled with stamping ideas
It is such a good deal that it would be wrong if I didn’t tell you about it! It’s absolutely risk free. I always get asked if you have to start selling Stampin’ Up! products once you buy the kit. My answer is, only if you want to! If you don’t, then you can just buy for yourself AND get a discount.
I have more information here which includes some frequently asked questions if you’d like to take a look.
If you want all the perks that come with purchasing the Starter Kit, click here!
This week’s free tutorial is the card I posted last Thursday. If you missed that post, you can see it here. This is a fun layout because you can change up the colors and Designer Series Paper and get a different look!
Bonus Days end tomorrow!! Click here to place an order!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!