It’s Tuesday so that means I have another FREE tutorial for you using Stampin’ Up! products! Today’s tutorial is for the fun fold card pictured below. If you missed the original post, you can see it here.
If you love purchasing Stampin’ Up! products and usually spend at least $99 in a single purchase, you might want to consider getting the Starter Kit. You’ll receive $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for $99 and you can choose exactly which products you’d like in your kit. After you purchase the Starter Kit, you’ll start getting a 20% discount on all your future purchases!
Commonly Asked Questions
If I purchase the Starter Kit, do I have to sell Stampin’ Up! products to my family and friends? No, you are under NO obligation to sell. You can be your only customer. Of course once your friends see the cute cards you’re making, they’ll want to buy their stamping supplies from you.
Will I receive a discount on any products I buy? Yes!! This is the best part! You’ll receive at least a 20% discount on all your purchases.
Do I have to buy/sell a certain amount of product? The quarterly minimum is $300 in product (which is only $240 after your discount!) that can be from your own orders, online orders or ones from family and friends. The quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – December. Once you join, your quarterly minimum begins during your first FULL quarter so if you were to join today (end of June), you’d have until the end of September before your quarterly minimum is due.
What if I can’t make the quarterly minimum? You’ll simply be dropped. No one will hassle you. No one will bother you. It truly is risk free to purchase the Starter Kit!
Are there other perks to purchasing the Starter Kit? Yes! Here are just a few:
- Approximately a month before new products are released, you’ll be able to participate in a preorder and purchase brand new products ahead of the public
- Attend Stampin’ Up! events like OnStage and Center Stage
- Earn Flex Points which can be used for FREE product and logo merchandise.
- Receive Stampin’ Success, a quarterly magazine from Stampin’ Up! filled with stamping ideas
- Personal purchases of $150 are eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards
- Support and training through Stampin’ University
- Succeed Weekly emails with support and training
- Complimentary copy of each current catalog
If you have more questions, please reach out to me. Simply click the EMAIL button on my sidebar. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have and I’d love for you to join my team! If you’re ready to purchase the Starter Kit now, click here!