It’s that time of year when many of us need ideas to package treats so today begins my Gift Packaging Series. This treat package comes together so quickly!
Let’s Make This!
- You’ll need to start with a 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bag.
- Choose a paper you love! I’ve used Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper which is part of a promotion that begins this Sunday, October 1st – Buy 3, Get 1 Free!
- Cut your paper to 9″ x 2-3/4″. Score at 1-1/4″ and 6″.
- Fold your paper on the score lines and place it in the bag. Add your candy (I also added some crinkled black paper) or a non food item such as candles, a gift card, trinkets for kids, etc.
- Stamp your sentiment using Memento Black Ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I used two different stamp sets. “Have a Haunting Halloween” is from Labels to Love and it was cut out with the Everyday Label Punch. “Happy Halloween” is in the set, Spooky Cat. Both of these stamps sets are in the Holiday Catalog.
- The pumpkin on the Happy Halloween sentiment was cut out of the Painted Autumn paper!
- Use a Gold Binder Clip or a Gold Library Clip to close up the bag and slip your sentiment underneath it.
It’s pretty hard not to sneak a piece or two of candy while making these bags because peanut butter cups are just too hard to resist (I confess, it was actually more than one or two).
If you’d like to purchase the supplies to make today’s project, all of the products are listed below. Click on any of the pictures and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Please join me tomorrow for Day 2 of my Gift Packaging Series!
Sign up for my newsletter here!
Join my Facebook group!
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin!
Click here to view the Holiday Catalog online!