This is usually the day for Tool Time Tuesday but I’ll be back with a new installment next week.
I can think of several people who would prefer a Starbucks card instead of candy so this is a cute way “to wrap” it up! Several weeks ago I shared the same box below but I filled it with Treat Tubes (you can see it here). As shown in the picture below, you can bag candy up in our food safe Gusseted Cellophane Bags.
Both boxes were made using our Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (click here to see how you can get a package of this paper FREE). The boxes are easily made with the Popcorn Box Thinlits and a Big Shot. The Thinlits make all of the score lines so once you cut it out, you just need to fold on the score lines, add adhesive (I used Tear and Tape) and easily assemble the box. You’ll cut out two pieces and attach them together as shown in the picture below. Then the two ends will come together and the bottom will fold up.
More Details on the Starbucks Popcorn Box
- The sentiment is from the stamp set, Labels to Love and was punched out with the Everyday Label Punch. It was stamped using Memento Ink.
- The shape behind the sentiment is in Basic Black and cut out with the Starburst Punch.
- The sentiment has Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. The Starburst shape has Fast Fuse but you could easily add Stampin’ DImensionals instead.
- Two Basic Rhinestones add the finishing touch!
More Details on the Candy Corn Popcorn Box
- The candy corn is in a Gusseted Cellophane Bag and wrapped up with Jute Twine.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set, Seasonal Chums and stamped in Memento Ink. It was punched out with a 1″ Circle Punch.
- The Tangerine Tango shape behind the sentiment is included in the Popcorn Box Thinlits. It’s attached to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Black Rhinestones finish off the box!
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you’d like to purchase any of the products I used to create today’s boxes, click on any of the product pictures below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me!