Aren’t these little bags cute?? I attended an online stamp convention, Creative Convention, this past weekend and learned how to make these adorable little bags. They couldn’t be easier to make!
- Score a piece of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper at 1-3/4″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/2″ and 5-1/2″ on one side. Turn your paper and score at 1″.
- Remove the small rectangle in the corner. Cut on the score lines up to the 1″ line. Add adhesive to the side tab using Tear and Tape and attach it to the opposite side. Adhere the bottom flaps to create the bottom of the bag.
- Pinch the sides up at the top of the bag. Secure with a Gold Library clip or punch two holes using a 1/8″ hole punch. Thread Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine through the bag and tie it closed.
- Stamp the sentiment using the stamp set Spooky Cat, onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Memento Ink. Punch it out with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Stamp Trick or Treat OR Happy Halloween in Pumpkin Pie ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch it out with the Classic Label punch or cut it to fit in the center of the shape above. Attach Mini Stampin Dimensionals to the back and attach it to the Everyday Label Punch. Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the main sentiment and attach to the bag.
I’ll be posting another project later tonight for the Glitter Queens’ Monthly Blog Hop. We like to post in the evening so we can make sure there aren’t any broken links so I hope you’ll check out our blogs on Friday morning!
All of the supplies I used to create today’s project are listed below. Clicking on any of the products will bring you to my Stampin’ Up! online store where you can make a purchase or for further information.