Thank you to everyone who who left a comment over the weekend about their favorite Stampin’ Up! color group! Many of you said it was really hard to pick just one group and I agree. Personally, I tend to gravitate towards the Brights but there are several colors in each group I love.
I used a random generator to pick the winner (I wish I could send the stamp set to each one of you). The winner of the In Your Words stamp set is:
Congratulations Nancy!!! I already have your address and will get your stamp set mailed today! Again, thank you again to everyone who participated!
Clearance Rack Refresh
Update: Stampin’ Up! just announced that they made a mistake in telling demonstrators that the Clearance Rack had been updated. It will be updated TOMORROW, Wednesday, October 6, 2021 (that explains why I saw so few items).
Stampin’ Up! announced early this morning that there’s been a Clearance Rack Refresh. I’ll admit I don’t go over to the Clearance Rack very often so I’m not sure if the new items have been added or if more are being added throughout the day. If you’d like to check it out, click here.
Classic Stamp Pad Bundles
As with many companies around the globe, Stampin’ Up! is experiencing supply chain shortages, global shipping delays, labor shortages, and transportation and delivery difficulties. They are doing their best to get products in our hands. Please read the information below from Stampin’ Up! about our classic stamp pad bundles.
“Due to ongoing supply chain challenges, we are unable to keep Classic Stampin’ Pad Bundles in stock. As such, we’ve made the decision to move these items to “Not Orderable” status for the foreseeable future. We will fill any backorders that currently exist but will not take additional backorders now that the items are turned off. Single Classic Stampin’ Pads are still orderable; while we can’t guarantee that these won’t go on backorder, we expect that they will continue to be available.”
October Paper Pumpkin – Available Until October 10th
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Click here to subscribe today
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
When you use my host code when placing your $18.00 or more online order, I’ll send you at least two complimentary card kits. Included in the kits you’ll find all the paper and embellishments needed to create a beautiful card. The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you. You’ll just need to provide your own stamp set, ink and adhesive. You’ll also receive a PDF Tutorial for the card that includes pictures, measurements and a supply list. I always include 8-10 variations of the featured card. If you’d like to place an order, please click here.
Enjoy your day!