I made another card using the stamp set Bella & Friends! It’s a different size than I usually make – it measures 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. The great thing is that it will still fit in our Medium Envelopes!
When I was growing up we had 5 poodles. We started with a little boy named Brandy and then we got him a playmate, a cute girl who loved my dad, named Tootsie. When Tootsie became pregnant my mom told my sister and I that we wouldn’t be keeping the puppies. Once my dad took a look at them, he was a goner. And so, five dogs (we named the puppies Zippy, Honey and Amber)! They were all so cute and we had such fun with them. I really missed all of them when I went off to college. Little Bella reminds me of all those doggy memories.
Here’s all the details of my card with Bella!
- Start off with an 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Real Red cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 4″ x 4″ and run it through the Big Shot using the Seasonal Decorative Mask (directions for this can be found here).
- Cut a piece of DSP 3″ x 3″.
- Use a scrap piece of Real Red and die cut a square using the Layering Squares Framelit Dies
- Use a scrap piece of Whisper White for the square that you’ll make with the Stitched Shapes Framelits (these are currently on backorder, sorry).
- Stamp Bella on the Whisper White square and color her. I used colored pencils (non-Stampin’ Up!) along with my blender pen. Color her collar with a Stampin’ Write marker (I used Real Red).
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Glue all your layers. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals behind the Real Red square.
Product List- Below are the products I used to make my card. If you click on any of them, you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have any questions about my card today or the products I used, don’t hesitate to contact me!