Before sharing my newest Card Sampler, I want to let you know that Stampin’ Up! will be performing maintenance on their server this Saturday, February 5th from 6:00 – 8:00 am (Mountain Time). This will affect the Online Ordering System. Stampin’ Up! is trying to improve the user experience and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.
My All Together Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
My Card Samplers are easy to assemble! You’ll receive all the materials to make six cards and each one is packaged separately in its own envelope (you will need to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive). You’ll quickly have a card that’s ready to be mailed out to someone special. Once you’ve made all the cards in the Sampler, you’ll be able to easily replicate each card by following the easy to follow directions in the PDF (pictures are included as well).
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- You must use my special All Together Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the All Together Card Sampler.
- Place your order on or before February 10, 2022.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
- You’ll earn at least one FREE Sale-a-Bration product!
All the Other Important Information:
- Your All Together Card Sampler will ship first-class mail approximately February 19, 2022 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler and the PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the All Together Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for other current host code rewards.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special All Together Card Sampler HOST CODE will close on February 10, 2022 and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Approximate ship date of the Card Samplers is February 19, 2022.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special All Together Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
- February 10, 2022: Last Day All Together Card Sampler will be available
- February 10, 2022: Last Day to purchase Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit
- February 28, 2022: Sale-a-Bration Ends
- February 28, 2022: Last Day to Earn two free stamp sets when you purchase the Starter Kit
- March 1, 2022: New Products Being Released: Waves of the Ocean Collection
It’s Friday! Yay!! Enjoy your weekend!