While it’s a day filled with barbecues and friends & family coming together, I personally want to thank the families of the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Today I’m sharing a Sneak Peek from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. You’ll be able to start ordering from the new catalog beginning on June 4th when it goes live next week! Here’s what’s new (I can’t link to the new products until the catalog goes live):
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
- Free as a Bird Stamp Set
- Stitched Nested Label Dies
Many of the designs in the Bird Ballad DSP have just what you’d expect – BIRDS – and I’ll share another card later in the week using one of the bird designs!
We have a new set of stitched dies called the Stitched Nested Label Dies. In the sample above, one of the stitched dies was cut out in Pool Party but on the first card, I used Petal Pink. I couldn’t decide which color I liked better and in the end went with Petal Pink. It’s nice to have another set of dies that can be layered!
Directions to Make Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock that measures 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” . Score at 4-1/4” and fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4” x 4”. Cut two coordinating pieces of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper that measure 2-1/4” x 5-1/4” and 1-3/4” x 5-1/4”. Layer the two pieces onto the Whisper White using Snail adhesive. Wrap a piece of 5/8” Flax Ribbon around the cardstock where the two pieces of Designer Series Paper meet and make a bow. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Using the stamp set, Free as a Bird, stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Soft Suede ink. Use a die cutting machine to cut it out using the Stitched Nested Label Dies. Cut another larger nested label in Petal Pink. Layer the two pieces together using Snail. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Petal Pink cardstock and attach to the front of the card.
- Add a rhinestone to the sentiment and two more to the upper part of the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store.If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Click here to place an order