Today’s card uses five new products (and one new bundle) from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog:
- Bloom & Grow Stamp Set
- Budding Blooms Dies
- Bloom & Grow Bundle
- Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder
- Purple Posy Cardstock
- Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends
First up is the stamp set, Bloom & Grow. If you love flowers, you’re going to love this set (plus it includes some great sentiments)! All of the images are perfect for coloring and then you can cut them out using the coordinating Budding Bloom Dies. These two products are also bundled together so if you want to purchase both, be sure to use the bundle item number so you’ll save 10%!
To color the flowers, I stamped the flower image onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Then I used both the Light & Dark Purple Posy AND Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color the flowers and leaves. You always want to use Memento Ink when using our Stampin’ Blends or you’ll find the ink will bleed.
Once I cut the image out with the Budding Blooms Dies, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attached it to the front of the card.
Each year Stampin’ Up! introduces five new colors that are available for two years. I used one of these new colors, Purple Posy on my card today! Sometimes when photographing my cards, some of the colors appear darker than they actually are. The color swatch below of Purple Posy is a better indication of the true color.
Directions for Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock that measures 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Purple Posy cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″ and attach to the base of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Run it through a die-cutting machine using the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder. Attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the flowers from the stamp set, Bloom & Grow, onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Color it using Purple Posy & Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Cut it out using the Budding Blooms Dies. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 3-1/2″ x 7/8″. Stamp the sentiment using Memento Ink.
- Cut a piece of Purple Posy cardstock that measures 1-1/8″ x 3-3/4″. Attach the sentiment to the front using Snail adhesive. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions, please reach out to me!
Click here to go to the Clearance Rack!
Click here to order Storage by Stampin’ Up!