I absolutely LOVE an embossed piece of cardstock and one of the newest Sale-a-bration releases, the Country Floral Embossing Folder, creates a gorgeous background. Seriously, this card doesn’t need anything else but a sentiment to finish it off!
To create the beautiful embossing on my card, I not only used the Country Floral Embossing Folder but my Big Shot as well, which is a staple in my craft room. If you’ve thought about purchasing a Big Shot, Sale-a-bration is the PERFECT time to pick one up because you’ll get free gifts in addition to a machine you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.
The BEST time to purchase a Big Shot is now, during Sale-a-bration.
Here are four different ways:
- Purchase the Big Shot and receive either (2) Level 1 Sale-a-bration gifts or (1) Level 2 gift. Click here to see all the Sale-a-bration Gifts!
- Purchase the Big Shot and bump your order to $150 by purchasing embossing folders, dies, paper, adhesive or anything else you need! You’ll receive either (3) Level 1 Sale-a-bration gifts or (1) Level 1 gift AND (1) Level 2 gift. PLUS, with this size order, you’ll reach the sweet spot because this is when you start earning Stampin’ Rewards – 10% of your order in free product! For instance, with a $150 order, you’ll receive $15 in free product, a $160 order = $16.00, etc.
- Purchase the Starter Kit for $99.00. You’ll then be able to pick out $175 worth of product! Choose the Big Shot and you’ll still have $65 worth of free product to add to your Starter Kit!! The Starter Kit ships FREE so you won’t be paying shipping charges. Not only will you receive $175 in free product but you’ll have all the perks of being a demo: discount of at least 20% on all your future orders, be able to preorder products a month early before they’re released and so much more!
- Another Starter Kit option is purchasing the Starter Kit for $129. You’ll receive the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote as well as $175 in free product! This option also ships FREE and you’ll receive all the perks of being a demo!
The Starter Kit is absolutely risk free! Once you purchase it, you have the option to make future purchases just for yourself or you can decide to start your own business. It’s totally up to you! See, risk free!
To purchase the Big Shot, click here!
To purchase the Starter Kit, click here!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can also click here for more info about the Starter Kit.
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
All of the supplies I used can be purchased at my Stampin’ Up! online store and are listed in the Supply List below.
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Insert the cardstock into the Country Floral Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot. Attach it to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Gorgeous Grape ink (I used the stamp set Vibrant Vases). Cut it out using the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Cut two more ovals using Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather cardstock.
- Attach the sentiment to the Highland Heather oval then attach that piece to the Gorgeous Grape. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Add three rhinestones to the sentiment. You’re done! Very quick and easy, right?
Tracy’s Quick Links