Before sharing my card, I want to let you know that the Call Me Cupcake Thinlits have sold out! As previously announced, the So Hoppy Framelits are also no longer available. The good news is that both stamp sets ARE still available as a Sale-a-Bration FREE gift.
The vellum in the Floral Romance Designer Series Paper is absolutely stunning! Anyone who receives a card with this paper will feel very special!
The trick when applying adhesive to vellum is to use glue dots. I placed the dots in strategic spots where they couldn’t be seen.
I used our Thick Whisper White for the base of the card and our regular Whisper White for the smaller piece of vellum, although you could use thick throughout the card!
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
All the products I used can be found in the supply list below.
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (I used the vellum) that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Place glue dots around the back of the vellum in strategic spots such as the dark flowers and leaves. Place on the base of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Cut another piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (vellum) that measures 3″ x 4″. Again, place glue dots on the back in strategic spots. Attach to the Whisper White. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Using the stamp set, Humming Along, stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
- Cut another oval in Pear Pizzazz a little bit larger than the sentiment piece. Attach the sentiment to this piece.
- Cut another oval in Fresh Fig, a little bit larger than the Pear Pizzazz oval. Attach the sentiment piece using Snail adhesive. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
Did you notice we used the same layout as yesterday’s card?
Measurements (written in the order each layer is placed on the card)
- Thick Whisper White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Floral Romance Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Floral Romance Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4″
- Fresh Fig cardstock: scrap for oval
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock: scrap for oval
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
There are still many products available for FREE when you place a $50 or $100 order. Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31st and all of the FREE gifts you can earn are available while supplies last! As an extra bonus, when you spend $50, you’ll earn a Bradley Point! Click here to learn all about my rewards system!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Have a wonderful day!