My Flower & Field Card Sampler is now available! Place a minimum $50 order using my special host code 2TGDWVB4 and I’ll send the Sampler to you FREE.
My Flower & Field Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE Flower & Field Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Flower & Field Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: 2TGDWVB4
- Place your order on or before Saturday, January 9, 2020.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Flower & Field Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn eight Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
- Earn at least one Sale-a-Bration free gift from Stampin’ Up! (this promotion begins on Tuesday, January 5, 2021).
All the Other Important Stuff:
- Your Flower & Field Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on or before January 16, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Flower & Field Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Flower & Field Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of day on January 9th and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is January 16, 2021.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Flower & Field Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
Please note: I am posting this before the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog goes live so I’m unable to include the two stamp sets you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown. They are:
- Sweet Ice Cream stamp set #154456
- Sweet Strawberry stamp set #154394
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!