Today’s card features the gorgeous Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog. One side of each sheet of 12″ x 12″ paper has silver accents, which is so pretty in person, and the other side has colorful printed images.
I used the stamp set Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts for the sentiment using a Marina Mist stamp pad. I tend to use Memento Black Ink for my sentiments but thought the Marina Mist added a bit of softness to the card. The sentiment was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits which gives the look of stitching around the oval. It sits on top of a Calypso Coral scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits. These two sets coordinate beautifully together! For an extra pop of color, I finished the card by adding three Subtles Enamel Shapes. These shapes are sold by color family and Marina Mist is part of the Subtles collection.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ scrap for sentiment
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4″ scrap for scalloped oval
- Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper: 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Visit my online store, here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack, here.
- Collect Bradley Points and earn a free stamp set! Click here.
- Not sure how to use the Host Code? Click here.
- Earn two free stamp sets when you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration! Click here for more information!
- Sign up for my newsletter here.