Today I have another idea for using the beautiful All My Love Designer Series Paper and I have a video! This fun fold card couldn’t be easier to make!
Ready to Make Today’s Card? Be sure to check out the video, too!
- Start with a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ on the 11″ side and then scoot the paper to 2-3/4″ and cut. Hold onto the piece you cut off, you’ll need it!
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4″ x 5-1/4″ and glue to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of All My Love Designer Series Paper that measures 2-1/2″ x 4″. Attach it to the front of the card. Cut another piece that measures 1″ x 4″. Glue it on the left hand side of the Whisper White piece on the inside of the card.
- Using Memento Ink, stamp the party hat from the stamp set Birthday Cheer onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. It’s important that you use this particular ink because you’ll be coloring it in with Stampin’ Blends. Color the hat using Light Soft Sea Foam & Dark and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. Cut it out with a pair of Paper Snips and put four Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4″ x 2-1/2″. Glue it onto the piece of Flirty Flamingo you cut off in the first step. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the left side and attach to the front of the card. Attach the hat to the card.
- For the finishing touch, add Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the front of the card. Optional: Add Wink of Stella to the top of the party hat.
This is another version using all the same products (except this one has rhinestones instead of pearls).
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links
Sale-a-bration is Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting time of year! You’re rewarded for shopping! With two earning levels, you receive FREE product with a qualifying order and there’s no limit to how many free products you can earn!! For more details about Sale-a-bration, click here!