Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper is on the retiring list but it’s still available! I love this paper because it’s just so bright and cheerful and we can all use some bright & cheerful in our lives. Right?
I created my card using the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Three products used to create my card are now on the retiring list and only available while supplies last:
I used the stamp set Abstract Impressions to create today’s card. When you purchase the Abstract Impressions Bundle which includes this stamp set and the coordinating Springtime Impressions Dies, you’ll save 10%! This bundle is only available while supplies last! Both products will be returning in the new catalog but the bundle price will not.
Step By Step Directions to Create Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″. Fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper that measures 5-1/4″ x 4′. Adhere to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Place inside the Tufted Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot.
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measures 3″ x 4″. Attach the Whisper White piece in the previous step to the Highland Heather using Snail. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Cut 2 daisies using the Daisy Punch and Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper. Cut another daisy out of Vellum. Place the daisies on top of each other (place the vellum daisy in the middle) using a Stampin’ Dimensional in between each layer.
- Cut a Highland Heather circle using the 3/4″ Circle Punch and attach it to the daisy using Snail. Make a bow using White Baker’s Twine. Add a very small amount of Multipurpose Glue to the knot on the back of the bow and place it on the 3/4″ circle. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional to the back of the daisy and attach it to the Whisper White panel.
- Stamp the sentiment using Gorgeous Grape ink onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Add snail adhesive to the part of the sentiment that will tuck under the daisy.
- To finish the card, add three rhinestones.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tomorrow is the last day my May Card Kit Extravaganza will be available! Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code F72F6AFZ and you’ll receive all the paper and embellishments to create 8 beautiful cards! Click here for all the details!
Sign up by May 10th to receive the Paper Pumpkin Kit created with Shelli Gardner, the co-founder of Stampin’ Up! Check out the video below for a sneak peek inside the box. Click here to sign up today!