It’s time for the Glitter Queens Blog Hop and this month we’re all creating Fall Fun Fold Cards! I hope you’ll visit all the Glitter Queens in the hop this month and see their beautiful projects!
My card is a Joy Fold Card and I have a video showing you how easy it is to make!
I used new product from the Holiday Catalog:
Bundle Alert: Purchase the Gather Together Bundle and you’ll save 10%! It includes the Gather Together stamp set and the Gathered Leaves Dies.
- Whisper White cardstock (base): 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ score at 3″
- Whisper White cardstock (inside panel): 3″ x 8″ score at 4″
- Cajun Craze cardstock (on panel): 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock (on panel): 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (2) 4″ x 2-3/4″ 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot and Crumb Cake cardstock: scraps for leaves
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Please visit all the Glitter Queens in the hop this month! Dee is up next!
Click here to download the Holiday Catalog!