Today’s the last day to place a minimum $50 order to receive my Holly Jolly Card Sampler.
My Card Samplers give you the chance to “sample” different products and you’re able to see our Designer Series Paper, cardstock, embossed paper, die cut pieces and embellishments “in person” as you assemble the cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Holly Jolly Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: RG3C2JDJ
- Place your order by the end of today, Tuesday, November 9, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Holly Jolly Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Holly Jolly Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on Thursday, November 18, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Holly Jolly Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special Holly Jolly Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of today, Tuesday, November 9, 2021 and after today, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is November 18, 2021.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Holly Jolly Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
The sentiment on one of the cards is embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. If you would rather not emboss, you can use Smoky Slate Ink (147113) or Memento Ink (132708).
I try to use one stamp set for all three cards but I was unable to do that for this sampler. I used the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set for two of the cards. For the third card, I needed a small sentiment (holiday) and used the Words of Cheer stamp set.
Eden’s Garden Collection
The Eden’s Garden Bundle (Eden’s Garden Stamp Set & Eden Dies) is an early-release product from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog but the other products in the collection are only available while supplies last. The available while supplies last products are:
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – while supplies last
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Cotton Paper – while supplies last
- Garden Gems – while supplies last
- Eden’s Garden Collection (all of the products in the collection)- while supplies last
All the Eden’s Garden products are listed below. For more information about a product, click the image.
Click here to see all of the products over at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Starter Kit Promotion
For more information about the No Risk Starter Kit, please click here.