Today is the very last day my Christmas to Remember Card Sampler will be available. When you place a minimum $50 purchase at my Stampin’ Up! online store and use my special host code H7CKCB7K, you’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). I make it easy for you to assemble my cards because each one is packaged in a clear envelope and all the paper is cut, embossed and die cut for you. You’ll also receive a PDF Tutorial with easy to follow directions. To complete the cards you’ll need a stamp set (use what I suggest or what you already own), ink (again, use what you have on hand or my suggestions) and adhesive.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Christmas to Remember Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: H7CKCB7K
- Place your order by the end of today, Wednesday, September 29, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Christmas to Remember Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
- You’ll also earn at least one Sale-a-Bration gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
- Earn a FREE package of Matte Decorative Dots
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Christmas to Remember Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on Friday, October 8, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Christmas to Remember Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Christmas to Remember Card Sampler HOST CODE will close TODAY, at the end of the day and after that, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is October 8, 2021.
These are the supplies you’ll need to complete the Christmas to Remember Card Sampler exactly as shown but you can also use what you already own. Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Christmas to Remember Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
Final Days of Sale-a-Bration – Ends Tomorrow
Sale-a-Bration ends tomorrow! For every $50 and $100 purchase (before tax and shipping), you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration gift and there’s no limit to how many free gifts you can earn. For example:
- Place a $50 order and choose one free item from the $50 category**
- Place a $100 order and choose one free item from the $100 category or two items from the $50 category
- Place a $150 order and choose one free item from the $100 category and two items from the $50 category or three items from the $50 category.
- There’s no limit to how many items you can earn!
**Be Dazzling Specialty Paper is no longer available.
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Special Ends Tomorrow
Tomorrow is also the last day of the Starter Kit Special. The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is always a good deal but If you decide to purchase it before the end of the day tomorrow, you’ll earn a FREE bundle (see below).
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is $99 (plus tax) and here’s what you’ll receive:
- $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for $99. You can choose anything from any current catalog
- Free Bundle of your choice from the ones listed above (click here for the flyer of the bundles you can choose from)
- Free shipping! Yes, the Starter Kit ships FREE!
- At least 20% off of all your future products (you don’t have to have parties or sell to anyone unless you’d like to)
- Stampin’ Rewards for personal purchases over $150
- Become a member of my Stamp the Day Away Team and receive free access to my Card Sampler and Card Kit tutorials
- Complimentary copy of each new catalog
- And so much more!
- If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me (click the email me button on the sidebar).
I purchased the Starter Kit twelve years ago just for the discount. I had absolutely no intention of doing anything else except buy discounted products for myself. I still love Stampin’ Up! products and have used my discount to the fullest! I think the biggest impact for me has been that I now feel like I’m a creative person. I never felt like that before. Stampin’ Up! products make it so easy to create pretty cards and projects. I’ve never regretted my decision to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up!